These low-carb burgers are loaded with highly nutritious wild salmon and packed with inflammation-fighting superfoods including garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds. For the best results, prepare them the night before so that the flavors can meld and intensify. Your meal the next day could not be easier — just pull them from the fridge and cook!
- 1 pound Salmon, Skin Removed
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Peeled and Minced Fresh Ginger
- ¼ cup Chopped Scallions, White and Green parts
- ¼ cup toasted Raw Sesame Seeds
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- Coconut Oil, for frying
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, oil, ume, garlic, ginger, scallions, sesame seeds, and eggs
- Stir coconut flour into mixture
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to form mixture into patties
- Heat coconut oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Cook patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, until golden brown
- Transfer patties to a paper towel-lined plate and serve hot
Are you ready to restore your life?
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Kansas City, MO who serves patients in the surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.