Spring is here, and Mother Nature’s greenery is starting to sprout once again. Now is the perfect time to join that trend and enjoy a green smoothie filled with nutrient-dense vegetables that will give you both a boost of energy and an easy, go-to meal for when you’re on the move. Add in a scoop of Life Support and solve all your daily supplement needs!
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ lemon, peeled
- ½ avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 ice cubes
*Feel free to also add hemp seed, chia seed, nut or seed butter, or collagen hydrolysate for some protein
- Chop all necessary ingredients and dump into a blender
- Add all liquid ingredients (ice cubes, coconut milk)
- Add a scoop of Life Support (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until finely mixed
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Are you ready to restore your life?
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Kansas City, MO who serves patients in the surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.