- One 13-Ounce Can of Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- Two – Three Tablespoons Raw Honey
- One Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Popsicle Molds
- Optional: Coconut Flakes, Sprinkles
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid.
- Submerge the molds into water (making sure not to allow water into the actual mold) to loosen the chocolate mixture and gently pull the popsicles out.
- Optional: Gently brush the tops of each popsicle with water and lightly sprinkle coconut flakes or sprinkles for garnish.
Are you ready to restore your life?
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Kansas City, MO who serves patients in the surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.