Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, more commonly referred to as NAD+, is found in every cell in the body and is essential to life.
As a coenzyme to Vitamin B3, NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin-derived molecule. It helps transfer the energy we get from food to the rest of our body and is the cornerstone for maintaining healthy internal organs and neurological systems. Research has shown that NAD+ has a unique ability to protect tissues, assist in DNA repair, maintain mitochondrial function, improve calcium signaling, metabolize and heal from alcohol ingestion, reverse the aging process and more.
As an essential pyridine nucleotide, NAD+ serves as an essential cofactor and substrate for a number of critical cellular processes involved in:
- Oxidative phosphorylation and ATP production
- DNA repair
- Epigenetically modulated gene expression
- Intracellular calcium signaling
- Immunological functions.
- NAD+ depletion may occur in response to either excessive DNA damage due to free radical or ultraviolet attack, resulting in significant poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) activation and a high turnover and subsequent depletion of NAD+, and/or chronic immune activation and inflammatory cytokine production resulting in accelerated CD38 activity and decline in NAD+ levels
The NAD+ IV cocktail may produce these benefits to recipients:
- Slows cognitive decline
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Fights chronic fatigue
- Increases energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Regenerates cells
- Slows aging
- Reduces internal inflammation
Two main reasons individuals may seek out an NAD+ IV are the energy-boosting and brain function help. This infusion has been shown to help some reduce brain fog, enhance memory, improve concentration, and increase energy levels.
Clinical indications of the NAD+ IV bag include:
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
Schedule an IV Therapy Session
IV Nutritional Therapy is a safe and effective treatment for a variety of symptoms and conditions. The first step to begin IV Nutritional Therapy is to meet with our nurse practitioner to let her know your goals and discuss what is best to help you reach them. Together, you will then create a customized protocol for your specific needs. The consultation is one hour long and can be done in person or on zoom. Contact The Epigenetics Healing Center today to find out which IVs are right for you.
Are you ready to restore your life?