Dermal Fillers help to restore lost volume, smooth lines, and balance or enhance facial features all non-surgically. This is an investment friendly way of facial rejuvenation treatment that helps you look younger without surgery and minimal downtime.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are gel like substances comprised of hyaluronic acid mixed with lidocaine that is injected beneath the skin via syringe or cannula. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is already found in your skin. It helps keep your skin plump and hydrated and naturally declines as we age. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that prevents pain by blocking pain signals to nerve endings during the injection.
Where can dermal fillers be applied?
- Cheeks to enhance and restore volume to sunken cheeks.
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth – nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Chin augmentation to enhance facial profile
- Jaw enhancement for contouring and reshaping the jaw to create balance and symmetry.
- Lip enhancement for symmetrical and plump lips
- Undereye hollows to treat dark circles under your eyes.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty to help make the nose look smaller, narrower or to correct a bump on the nose.
What products do we use?
Currently we have partnered with Allergan and offer the following products:
- Juvederm Voluma XC – this injectable is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin to improve the chin profile in adults over 21. This filler can last up to 2 years, results vary.
- Juvederm Vollure XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC – this injectable is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines in adults over 21. This filler can last up to 2 years, results vary.
- Juvederm Ultra XC – this injectable is injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21. This filler can last up to 1 year, results vary.
- Juvederm Volbella XC – this injectable is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation and for injection into the undereye hollows to improve the appearance of undereye hollows in adults over 21. This filler can last up to 1 year, results vary.
** Please note, at this time we are not offering filler services for undereye hollows or liquid rhinoplasty’s. This is subject to change.
**Please visit Juvederm.com for additional safety information, precautions, and side effects of Juvederm products.
Are you ready to restore your life?