Biologics therapy is currently an exciting area of research and discovery for many scientists and physicians.
What is Biologics Therapy?
Biologics therapy is a new, experimental therapy that is starting to produce some amazing results. These therapies, although promising and exciting, are still mostly unknown and often misunderstood.
At a very basic level, extracellular vesicles are little vehicles, full of molecular data, that are released from cells into the bloodstream. They carry information, including lipid proteins and important genetic information, between cells.
The information these extracellular vesicles carry can tell another cell what to do (like make a protein the cell needs).
For a while, scientists just accepted these little vesicles as a fact of the body, without giving much of a thought into how exactly they work.
Recently, though, scientists have caught on to the potential influences these vehicles could potentially have in the spread of diseases and metabolic conditions, like cancer, diabetes or even obesity. Some more recent studies have even pointed to their role in distributing dangerous proteins that accumulate in the brains of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
How Can Bioligics Therapy Help?
Anybody with a degenerative or autoimmune condition could potentially be interested in certain types of biologic therapies. These include conditions such as:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Brain injuries
- Lyme disease
- And more.
While there is still a lot of research to be done before we know exactly how and why these vesicles have been showing so many therapeutic strengths, therapies utilizing their power adapted though functional medicine could be a good option for people looking to tackle their chronic conditions at a metabolic level.
Life Restoration at a Metabolic Level
At the Epigenetics Healing Center, we help you restore your life from the inside out. The program combines in-depth laboratory testing and analysis to identify exactly what is causing your conditions in order to tackle it at its root.
Biologics therapy, used in conjunction with other therapies (such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy) as well as a specialized diet, exercise and supplementation routine could have incredible impacts on patients who have all but lost hope in healing their chronic conditions.
Risks of Advanced Biologics Therapy
The risks of advanced biologics therapy include:
- Increased immune response: Your body might see the biologics therapy as foreign and try to rid your body of it. This could lead to an allergic reaction, ranging from mild to severe.
- Possible infection: There is also an increased risk of infection with biologics therapy, including tuberculosis.
- Possible malignancy: There has been an increased risk of potential malignancy.
- Reaction to Infusion: Some patients may experience a reaction to infusion, which may include fevers, chills, headache, and nausea.
Positive Life Changes After Therapy
While there is a slight chance of risks associated with biologics therapy, many patients report positive life changes. Some of the most prevalent ones include:
- Better Quality of Life: Many patients experience reduced pain and inflammation, which in turn, increases their quality of life.
- Improved Mental Health: Reduced pain and other symptomatology can significantly improve your mental health.
- Improved Immunity: Biologics can also boost your immunity, keeping you healthy and possibly reducing symptoms of chronic medical conditions.
- Increased Mobility: Having less pain makes it easier to move around and perform activities of daily living.
- Decreases the Need for Medication: Boosted immunity and less pain can also decrease the need for certain medications. These may include over-the-counter pain relievers and prescription medication for pain.
Contact Dr. Goodbinder About Advanced Biologics Therapy
Do you think you could be a good fit for this type of therapy? If you are interested in this drug-free, potentially permanent solution to your chronic conditions, contact The Epigenetics Healing Center today. Live your life free of what ails you. Call for your consultation today.
Are you ready to restore your life?